Alright, Thanksgiving is over, but I thought it’d be better late than never. The holidays are the best time to practice gratitude so I thought it’d be cool to list a few things that I appreciate. And everybody likes lists of ten so that’s where that number came from.
- First and foremost, I’m thankful for my awesome girlfriend who has been very supportive of my writing career. I’ve been quite busy and she has been really understanding and helpful during this time.
- I’m thankful for my health. I’ve had a couple bumps and bruises in my thirty years but nothing too serious.
- I’m thankful for my writing students and their trust in me as an instructor. I’ve probably corrupted you all already but hopefully not too badly.
- I’m thankful for my family and friends, both near and afar. My family in the States. My little community of friends I have here in Korea.
- My fellow writers who read my pages and give notes. The companionship and camaraderie that we have together is very cool.
- I’m thankful for all of my awesome readers who tune into this blog and support me! Your comments and support means the world to me. Thank you!
- I’m thankful for art! Movies, music, TV, books, everything – the big collection of stuff people have created over the years. Very cool.
- Good food and good wine because who doesn’t like to relax a little.
- Nightlife and other festive activities.
Hmm, I’m probably forgetting a bunch of things but that’s all I can think of for now. What’s your list?